Monday, August 15, 2016

Summer Homework Answer Key

Dear Students and Parents, 


Just a short note for now. I hope that you've had a fantastic summer and are well rested. It's time to get back into the routine of waking up early.
Avoid the back to school blues by setting the alarm clock a little earlier every day.  


I am posting a link to the answers for the Summer Reading Homework. Please feel free to check your answers before handing them in on the first day. This will count toward your final grade for Grade 6. 


If you have misplaced your Summer Homework, download and it HERE. Print it out and do the reading and writing parts. 


You can still click on the links to all the glogs, as I will not be deleting this blog. 


If you need to get hold of me, you can leave a post in the comment section below and I'll get back to you.


While I will not teach Grade 6 next semester, I trust that the students will continue to excel, put into practice what they have learned and exceed all expectations in the new school year. 


Keep well and enjoy the rest of your summer, 

Ms. Carmen Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment