Monday, October 19, 2015

Stormy Weather!

October 19, 2015
Dear Parents and Students,
This week is an exciting one as we have our Sports Day on Saturday. We are all looking forward to it.
Before we get to Saturday though, we need to get through Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, first!
This week we will complete our experience class on sports- soccer in particular. We designed our own uniforms,(T-shirts) and the students have been very creative in their designs. I will post some pictures of the designs later. I would like to redesign the experience class to include the things that we are learning about in My Sidewalks as we are following the schedule of the previous teacher.
I will let you know how that goes, as I have to speak to some people before I make any changes.
This is the link to the GLOG for ‘A CLOSER LOOK’ Click on the words to take you there. Please note that this is my own personal account and will be updated as I have time. It can be used as a review tool as I use it in my class.

We are looking at tracking weather this week and the page I added is excellent when tracking storms or any weather in particular. We are fortunate or unfortunate (depending on your viewpoint) to be able to track two storms this week. I hope they don’t come our way, though!
Homework for this week.
Monday:
1. Review My Sidewalks: p72-82
2. Recite conversations
4. p11 B1-10
6. Corrections in Writing book
Tuesday
1. Review My Sidewalks: p72-82
3. Read weekly sentences
5. Corrections in Worksheet
Wednesday
1. Review My Sidewalks: p72-82
2. Recite conversations
6. Complete corrections in Writing book

Thursday
1. Review My Sidewalks: p72-82
2. Review for test tomorrow.
3. Corrections in Worksheet

Friday
1. Review My Sidewalks: p72-82
2. Recite conversations

Have a great week,
Carmen





No comments:

Post a Comment